Friday, April 10, 2009

the end and the begining...

Happiness and direction are two things that don't necessarily go hand in hand. However it seems that in my case i managed to discover them both simultaneously from the same source. But before i get to that, a bit of background. A while ago i removed my self from a relationship that made me lose a part of myself. During the course of said r'ship I was riding a roller coaster of happiness and despair, and along the way i became someone that i, and those around me, didn't like very much. So when i realized the situation i was in it occurred to me that the only thing left to do was hand in my resignation and start rebuilding myself. And so with the help of good friends i climbed up out of the depths of sorrow and did the only thing one can do. adopted a pattern of retail therapy and socializing. Which led me to one event in particular...

1 Comments:

Blogger azian said...

to be happy or not to be,may happiness will always be beside u,god bless

Sun Apr 12, 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home