Monday, August 01, 2005

Whoodang!




Sometimes I get so frustrated...
Mellow moods,
many appetites unsated.
Falling freely as a knife thru
BUTTER
hOW SHALL I SEE My way...
my way thru This clutter.
Tic tic tock of canary clocks,
the pulse of demons screamin inside... cast aside dsire for
fire of the loins.....my last Coins rattle as wovles battle like broken thoughts.
Freedom..... Experience.....Work.... Indifference... Hunger...
HHMMM... for what? FOR WHAT? for Who? Who am i?
Who am i to question the truly fucking free?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sincerely,
you're webbed foot friend!

Sat Mar 03, 08:35:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and leave my leprechauns alone dammit!

Sat Mar 03, 08:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home